Dark Side of the Moon?

 


It is interesting that views of my blog over the last 30 days is as follows:

Hong Kong - 730

Why the hell would 730 people in Hong Kong want to read a blog by and seventy something year old, retired English lady, living in Cyprus?

It can’t be because they are interested in my garden, musings, pets, or any other rubbish I write.

Cyprus - 41

Maybe people wonder what we find to do in this country that we have moved to.  Simply answer, have you looked at the state of U.K. recently?

China - 20

This one is a bit spooky,  I am sure Chinese people have more important things on their minds than my rambles.

U.K. - 17

I suspect most of these views will mainly be my daughter.  I don’t have any other connections with England.

Switzerland - 8

Over the last few months there has been a growing number of people dropping in.

Australia - 1

I suspect a slight slip of the keyboard.

U.S.A - 1

Definitely a slip of the keyboard.

‘Other’ - 6

What the hell is this about?  Aliens? Not important enough to be identified? 

If you are one of these ‘others’, please comment and let me know where you are.

Any other comments are welcome, as long as they are kind, helpful, constructive or positive.

Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ho, Ho, Ho

Steps and Stairs