Never mind the rhythm ‘Hands, Knees & Bumps a Daisy’


The last week to 10 days have been pretty crazy and busy!  No change there then in our expectations of life.

When I blog I try and find a photo that will match the musing.  This morning I found some older ones taken ages ago of my colouring book.  One of my many things which come and go in waves.  Many hours spent just relaxing, very therapeutic.  Time to dig the books out again.

Some time ago I found a table top easel for sale, which I had wanted for ages with dreams of messing around with sketches. 

 Within the last 10 days I finally got to sit in the garden and have a go, I am quite pleased with the result so far.





I am really happy with the progress being made in the garden and looking forward to planting tomatoes, peppers, chillis and other things when the time is right.  I always get impatient at this time of year.  The spring onions are going great guns and looking good in the recycled plastic water bottles.  I have also re-potted the amaryllis bulbs from last year and they seem to be doing well.

My gardener has made a huge difference and he has helped me enormously.

After the visit from daughter and friend I have come out of the depression which I have felt since being in hospital.  I was very low and confused and there were lots of things I couldn’t understand had happened.  With the patience of a saint Mr D has pieced together most of the bits, which has helped me along.  Still a way to go but will get there.

Now I am feeling better I am hoping to find a backgammon partner to play once a week.  I made a visit to the club I set up last year but felt like I had no place there.  

I could always gate crash one of the coffee shops where the old Cypriot men play, except I would never be able to keep up as they play so fast.

Back to dentist on Monday for more work on the teeth.  She is incredibly kind and really looks after me as I completely turn to jelly.  All a bit embarrassing really!

Nothing really planned for today so may make a start on sorting out what has become a junk room.  I also need to contact Tom (the decorator) for him to quote for some work.  He painted our sitting room a while ago and we were thrilled.

See you soon, have fun and enjoy life.

Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ho, Ho, Ho

Steps and Stairs